100 word challenge round 4 The vinegar is too sharp!!!











“ I double dog ditch dare you to jump the fence!” said Cole “That’s easy, but only if you do it too” Andrew shot back. The class of 5B was having an extra recess and they were all hanging out together and doing dares everyone watched as Cole and Andrew ran towards the fence “One, Two, Three!” Grasping the railing they pulled themselves up and jumped the fence, “Boys” Ms. Michal called. “Inside Now!” Bye bye Andrew and Cole. “I dare you to run around screaming I’m a chicken! Buk Buk Buk!” Lucia said to Ale. “OK why not” “BUK BUK BUK HI GUYS I’M A CHICKEN!!!!!” “Hey Lucia” Ale said I dare you to eat a spoonful of the apple cider vinegar my Dad packed me for lunch” “OK where is it?” On the bench the class watched as Lucia choked down a spoonful of it, “The vinegar is sharp” Lucia choked out. And it tastes awful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues in St. Louis/Globally

100 WORD CHALLENGE # 7 WHY DO BIG SISTERS SPEAK TO THEMSELVES IN POETIC VOICES?!?!