Starbucks or Panera?!?!? See which one is the best?




Important Things that I feel Matter


Hi guys it's me Lucia on my blog my life is sweet and corny, I'm sorry to talk about such deep things but I feel like this needs to be heard. First of all I don't mean to be political or anything because ya know, I don't want to annoy anyone. But the truth is the US has a modern day hitler as president. Now I'm sure Trump has done a ton of great things that I haven't heard about but, I'm judging about what I've been hearing on the news. A LOT about the wall he is going to build, I think this is a terrible idea. Now that everyone is hearing that he is going to build a wall everyone wants to come to the USA. Were like the Camelot in the book Arthur and the knights and the round table, or Sword from the stone or something like that. What I mean is that were are like that future, we have a lot of good leaders that will do us a lot of good, and some leaders that will do us a lot of bad. That is why all the refugees are coming, because they think this is there only chance in. Your probably thinking why can't they just get there papers in there own country? You have to wait a crazy amount of time like 8 or 10 years or something, and it costs more money that what they have.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues in St. Louis/Globally

100 WORD CHALLENGE # 7 WHY DO BIG SISTERS SPEAK TO THEMSELVES IN POETIC VOICES?!?!